- To obtain virgin coconut oil's health and weight loss benefits, take 2 to 3 1/2 tablespoons per day.
- As an ingredient to a bulletproof coffee, add 1 tsp Virgin Coconut Oil in the mix.
- In infinite recipes where oil is needed, a great healthy alternative.
- As a moisturizer, apply liberally on the skin after a shower, or use as a massage oil.
Curried Cauliflower Soup
1/2 cup Silk Unsweetened Soymilk
2 Tbsp virgin coconut oil
2 cups diced white onion
1 Tbsp minced garlic (3 cloves)
3/4 tsp natural salt, plus more to taste
1 3/4 cups vegetable broth using Natural Vegetable Bouillon Cubes
1 large cauliflower, cut into portions, and steamed
2 Tbsp nutritional yeast
1 Tbsp soy sauce
1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
1/2 tsp yellow curry powder, plus more to taste
1/8 tsp cayenne pepper, plus more to taste
Sauté onions and garlic with salt in coconut oil, for about 5 minutes, until onions are translucent. Allow to cool slightly.
Transfer cooked onion mixture to a blender, then add vegetable broth, remaining salt, soy milk, steamed cauliflower, nutritional yeast, soy sauce lemon juice, curry powder, and cayenne. You can use unsweetened almond milk, and alternative soy-free seasoning like tamari if you cannot eat soy.
Process on high for 30-60 seconds until smooth and creamy. Transfer soup to saucepan and warm over medium-low heat for about 2 minutes.
Serve with crusty bread.
Recipe and image adapted from Silk.com
Bibliorganics Virgin Coconut Oil (VCO) is composed of 50% lauric acid, a natural saturated fat.
Naturally made up of 65% medium-chain triglycerides, it has great health benefits. Benefits of virgin coconut oil include:
- -promotion of heart health & weight loss
- -support to the immune system health & a healthy metabolism
- -immediate energy source
- -helps improve skin's health and youth
- -supports proper functioning of the thyroid gland
Compatible with a ketogenic diet.
Bibliorganics Virgin Coconut Oil (VCO) is composed of 50% lauric acid, natural saturated fat that is used for treating viral infections such as influenza, viral infections, and the common cold, Measles, as well as HIV, Herpes, among others.
1 tbsp = 14.3 grams