Real Thai Tom Yum Soup Base Paste
This Tom Yum Soup Paste lets you prepare delicious soup instantly. Healthy with ingredients such as mushroom, lemon grass and chilli paste, mix this paste with hot water and enjoy your nice hot soup along with toasted breads or slice bread.
Tom Yum Soup Recipe
- Boil 2 cups of water; put 1 pack of tom yum paste.
- Add 15g of galangal, 30g of lemongrass and 50g of mushroom, keep boil.
- Put 200g of shrimps or your favorite meat (Turn off the heat when it is boiled)
- Season with ½ tbsp of fish sauce and ½ tbsp of lime juice.
- Sprinkle with coriander. Serve hot.
Weight: 50 grams
Lemongrass, vegetable oil, sugar, shallots, dried red chili, tamarind paste, salt, citric acid, acidity regulator, flavor enhancers like fish, shrimp, etc.
Shelf-life: 18 months