Real Thai Red Curry Paste
This red curry paste is a blend of dried red chili along with spices such as ginger, lemon, garlic, shallots, peppercorns, coriander and cumin seeds, which makes it into a smooth reddish paste. It emanates a fragrance of dried spices that make your curry spicy and delicious.
Weight: 227 grams
- Stir 50g of curry paste with 2tbsp. of vegetable oil.
- Pour 400ml of coconut milk, keep stirring for one minute in medium heat.
- Add 250g of your preferred meat, stir until cooked.
- Add fish sauce, palm sugar, and season to taste.
- Add 60g of eggplant until cooked. Add basil leaves, kaffir lime leaves and fresh chili.
- Serve hot with cooked rice.
Vegetable oil, cloves, pepper, coconut milk, corinder, curry red paste
Shelf-life: 18 months