Real Thai Green Curry Paste (sachet
Blend of green chili with spice like coriander seeds, cumin seeds, ground turmeric, ginger, and garlic cloves. Cook and enjoy a delicious meal with this spicy paste.
- Put the cashews and coconut into a 2-cup measure and add water. Allow them to stand. Blend at high speed until smooth. Add cornstarch and blend again to combine.
- Heat a large,non-stick wok or pan and add onions. Cook until soft, add a splash of water if necessary to prevent sticking.
- Add the garlic and Real Thai Green Curry Paste and cook for another minute. Blend the coconut mixture again and add it to the wok. Stir in the vegetable broth, soy sauce, and tofu . Bring it to a boil. Simmer it for 5 minutes.
- Add Swiss chard and asparagus and stir well. Cover and simmer, keep stirring until vegetables turn tender but asparagus should remain crisp.
- Stir the lime juice and sweetener, add salt to taste. Serve with brown rice and garnish with chopped cilantro.
Weight: 50 grams
Green Chilli 30% , Shallot, Lemongrass, Salt, Garlic, Galangal, Kaffir Lime Peel, Cumin, Powder, Coriander Seed , Turmeric
Shelf-life: 24 months