Artisanal Tahini made of 100% sesame seeds. Tahini is made from ground hulled toasted sesame seeds with a creamy silky look, tasty rich nutty flavor but completely dairy-free.
This seed butter is made from carefully selected seeds and prepared fresh without artificial preservatives nor additives. It is usually made as dips, hummus, or spread. It is also a healthier alternative to mayonnaise or nut butters for anyone who are allergic.
- -Refined sugar-free
- -No salt
- -No added oils, non-hydrogenated
Simple yet natural, the goodness of seeds prepared using expertise that brings out the nutrients that is great for our overall health.
It is plant-based and clean. It is rich in healthy fats that may lower levels of bad cholesterol and reduce risk of heart diseases. It is a good source of the B vitamin thiamine, and minerals copper, manganese, and phosphorus providing 11-13% of the daily requirement. It contains good doses of aminoacids, calcium, magnesium, iron, and zinc. Two tablespoons of tahini provide 5.6 grams of protein and 3.2 grams of fiber. It is also low in sodium, and cholesterol-free.
Sesame seeds, so as Tahini, have abilities to boost immunity and protect cardiovascular health. They have antioxidant, lignans, nutrients that help in supporting the immune system and hormone levels balance. Studies have shown that lignans also have properties that fight cancer and promote heart health. Phytosterols are also present in sesame seeds, which help balance hormonal levels, promote arterial health and manage cholesterol levels.
It is always nice to keep a jar of tahini on hand. Who knows when your cuisine adventurousness will strike!
- your seed butter for a tasty spread
- great ingredient to add to a variety of healthy dishes, mix into a stir-fry
- make a delicious hummus blending it with garlic and chickpeas
- perfect base for a sauce and dips for raw veggies or crudités; sauce or topping for grilled, oven-roasted, or steamed veggies, chickpeas, beans, fish, or chicken
- excellent in a salad dressing with olive oil, apple cider vinegar and fresh turmeric or drops water, a squirt of lemon juice, and a dash of pepper
- simply add 2 tbsp to smoothies as it works well with both fruits and veggies
100% Sesame Seeds
Refrigerate after opening.
Store in a cool & dry place.