Smiley Face Fries, packed by 2 lbs (908 grams)
Try these fun smiley face shaped potato fries for fun kids' snacks! Made from the goodness of 100% real potatoes.
Delivered frozen to preserve freshness.
Ingredients: Potatoes, Dehydrated potatoes, vegetable oil (canola and/or soybean and/or cottonseed), Potato starch, Sea salt, Sodium phosphate (to retain natural colour)
* pair with sunny side up, in a fresh salad with lettuce and more vegetables, for a nutritious meal.
How to Cook
Preheat oven to 450°F / 232°C
Bake for 12 - 16 minutes. Turn halfway through cooking time.
Deep fry in canoa oil. Heat pot with canola oil 2 inches.
Heat until it reaches 350°F on a deep-fry thermometer.
- Make sure to fully cook smiley fries for food safety and quality.
- Spread frozen smiley fries in a single layer on a flat baking tray.
- Since appliances vary, these cooking times are approximate. Cook to desired texture.
- Always cook to a light golden colour. When using smaller amounts, reduce cooking time.
- DO NOT OVERCOOK!
- NOT RECOMMENDED FOR COOKING IN A MICROWAVE OVEN.
Excellent source of carbohytrates.
- low in saturated fat
(Serving Size: 100 grams)