How to Cook Shirataki Noodles:
- Drain the water in a colander and rinse under running tap water thoroughly
- Boil in water for 1-3 minutes, drain and take out excess water with an absorbent paper towel
- Pan fry with your sauce or let simmer with soups
Other cooking ideas:
- Make it more pasta-like by draining and dry-roasting
- Use them in a stir-fry
- Mix with other ingredients like meat, vegetables, and cheese.
- Place on a hot pan (dry without any oil). Fry over medium-high heat for about 10 minutes.
- Add herbs and spices, garlic or ginger, and other ingredients to make them more delicious
Glucomannan (dietary soluble fiber), water, and calcium additive.
- Virtually calorie-free food: helps in losing weight and improve health - safe to add to your healthy diet plan for weight loss and a healthy lifestyle
- Essential dietary fiber: slows down digestion and sweeping toxins from our intestines
- Healthy diabetic-friendly substitute: a good substitute for Type 2 diabetics, improving glycemic settings thereby lowering blood glucose and sugar spikes
- Cholesterol Reduction: inhibiting the absorption of cholesterol in the colon
- Gastrointestinal Regulation: laxative properties from Glucomannan that swells with the absorption of water
Healthy and low-calorie substitute to replace your high-calorie noodles and pasta.
Take caution though on some reported side effects.
*serving size to be reduced in the case of:
- mild diarrhea
*If taking medication, consult with your doctor first
Store in the refrigerator for best results