How to Cook Shirataki Rice:
- In a sieve or sifter, drain the water and rinse thoroughly under tap water
- Boil in water for 1-2 minutes then drain. With an absorbent paper towel, take out excess water
- Pan fry or stir fry with veggies and choice of sauce or let simmer with soups
- Enjoy this guilt-free goodness!
Shirataki Fried Rice
1 pack Shirataki Rice
1 cup carrots, diced in small bits
1 egg, beaten
2 onion stalks, chopped
2 tsp hazelnut oil
2 tbsp organic soy sauce
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
Cook Shirataki rice according to directions.
In a pan, pour hazelnut oil and heat then sauté onion stalks and carrots.
Stir fry for 5 minutes or until carrots is cooked.
Set aside along the border of the pan.
Pour olive oil and cook the scrambled egg.
Add rice and toss in soy sauce, mix all ingredients.
Stir until cooked thoroughly.
Serve and enjoy!
Glucomannan (dietary soluble fiber), water, and calcium additive.
- Practically calorie-free food: helps in weight loss and in having a healthy lifestyle
- High in dietary fiber: also helps in losing weight, slowing down digestion, and getting the toxins out of the body
- Vegan and vegetarian-friendly: with the primary ingredient coming from the konjac plant
- Diabetic-friendly: helps control blood glucose levels and sugar spikes, is a great substitute for individuals with type 2 diabetes, aids in glycemic settings improvement
- Lowers cholesterol levels
- Gastrointestinal Regulation: with laxative effects upon being absorbed in water
- Gluten-free, Soy-free, Wheat-free, Ketogenic
Store in the refrigerator for best results