Australia Harvest Rolled Oats 500 grams
Sometimes referred to as "Old-fashioned rolled oats" are whole grain oat flakes. They are dehusked Mortlock oat groats, the best oat variety, then rolled flat into flakes. They have plump, chewy texture just the way the more traditional consumers prefer.
Fresh, healthy oats grown from West Australia, where best oats in the world are grown and harvested.
- -Chunkier and more filling
- -Everybody's favorite "Old-Fashioned Rolled Oats"
- -Good for the Colon and Digestion
- -High in Soluble Fiber
- -Contains Immune System-Boosting Beta-Glucans
(helps in digestion which strengthens the immune system)
A bowl of oat porridge is a great way to kick start the day to help increase endurance, feel full, and ready to take on the world.
Concluded by studies to have great potential in keeping a healthy heart and reducing risk of colorectal cancer, and many other health benefits.
Great ally of athletes to help increase stamina and boost energy levels. Reliable companion for weight loss dieters. Safe for people with heart, digestive, or colon issues.
Good for the heart. Consuming foods rich in whole-oat sources of fiber significantly lowers total cholesterol concentration, thereby reducing the risk of coronary heart disease.
Rolled oats also contain the powerful fiber called beta-glucan. This soluble fiber also help reduce LDL or bad cholesterol and total cholesterol levels. It helps reduce blood sugar levels, too. Perfect for people with type 2 diabetes and those who are overweight.
Good for the colon and digestion. High intake of dietary fiber helps ease intestinal transit and reduce glucose absorption. These oats help relieve constipation and increase good bacteria growth in the digestive track.
High in antioxidants and polyphenols, particularly avenanthramides. These help decrease blood pressure levels and improve blood flow. These bunch of antioxidants also have anti-inflammatory and anti-itching properties.
They are also a good source of carbs, protein, and loaded with essential vitamins and minerals in high doses.
- Perfect as oat meal porridge top with powdered milk and your kids will love it, or spruce with fruits and crunchy nuts
- Healthy addition to breakfast cereals
- Main ingredient used in healthy breakfast or snack bars like granola, muesli, flapjacks or cereal bars, oatcakes, oat cookies, oat bread, etc
- Easy fix for hunger pangs
- Filling food for brunch, light snack at night, light starch high-fiber portion for dinner
1. Add 1 1/2 cup water to every half cup of Australia Harvest Whole Rolled Oats. Bring to a boil.
2. Cook for 10-12 minutes, stirring constantly to prevent oats from sticking to the base of the pot.
3. When tender, serve and enjoy. May add milk or sweetener, or top with fruits.
Serves 24 pieces
2 1/2 cup AUSTRALIA HARVEST ROLLED OATS
1 cup AUSTRALIA HARVEST OAT BRAN
100 grams Butter
1/2 cup Brown sugar
2 tbsp Pancake maple syrup
1/2 cup Crushed nuts
1 piece Egg, beaten
Extra crushed nuts
Melt butter, brown sugar and maple syrup in a sauce pan over low heat.
Mix oats, nuts, egg and melted butter mixture until well-combined.
Divide mixture into 4 even portions and shape into bars or any shape desired.
Roll bar in crushed nuts, wrap in foil and set in the refrigerator.
Serve cut into small bars.