How to Serve:
- can be served freshly grilled or melted using a portable grill placed on the tabletop and with a scraper, simply rake the melted part and pour it over your plates or your luscious meals
- serve with white wine from Savoie, riesling, or pinot gris
- pair with tea or other warm drinks
- scrape into dinner plates restaurant-style
- fill on burgers or sandwiches
- crowd-pleaser on dinner parties, special occasions, or holidays
- pair with grapes and fruit wedges for your dessert
Wine pairing: Savoie white wine, Riesling, Pinot gris, Swiss dry white wine or rosé
Cheese platter: steamed potatoes, baguette slices, cornichons, mushrooms, tomatoes, cooked or cured hams, salami, melted raclette
Cheese board: Raclette - Emmental - Gruyère - Comté
Gratin & Raclette
125 g frozen potato wedges
1 zucchini or cucumber
25 g raclette cheese
120 g of bacon strips
1/4 vegetable bouillon cube
Salt and pepper
Peel the carrot, wash the zucchini, and cut it into pieces.
Steam together with potato wedges for 10 minutes.
Finely mince the onion and sauté in a non-stick, fat-free frying pan with the bacon slices.
Leave to brown for 5 minutes, then add the vegetables and add the bouillon cube with a little water. Season with salt and pepper, mix, and cook for a few minutes.
Pour everything into a gratin dish and arrange the raclette cheese on top.
Bake for 25 minutes in a hot oven at 180°C.
Serve immediately and enjoy!
Pasteurized cow's milk, enzymes, salt.
*Allergen information: contains milk
This cheese is an excellent source of calcium. Get about 70% of the daily recommended intake for one hundred gram serving. It is also a good source of protein and vitamin A, with no carbs or sugar. Compatible with low carb and ketogenic diets.
Storage: Wrap in waxed or parchment paper, store in a covered container with holes, and refrigerate at 4 °C or lower.
Shelf Life: 5 weeks in the refrigerator, 4 months unopened refrigerated