How to Serve:
- Add prunes to your baked goods, your breakfast meal, or your savory soups and stews.
- Mix with your fruit trail mix together with other dried fruits, dark chocolate chips, and nuts.
- Blend into a prune juice or pair with other fruits for your smoothies or juice drinks.
- Make into a puree and spread as jam.
Probiotic Smoothie Bowl
*recipe from mariani.com
5-6 Mariani Probiotic Prunes
3/4 cup apple cider or apple juice
1/4 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
Pinch of freshly grated nutmeg
1/2 cup of your favorite granola
1/2 cup or more of ice to create desired thickness
In a blender, combine the prunes with the remaining ingredients and puree until smooth.
Pour in a bowl.
Sprinkle with granola.
Serve and enjoy!
California Pitted Prunes (Dried Plums), Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCI), Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin), Vitamin E (as Acetate), Iron (as Ferrous Gluconate), Ascorbic Acid, Sunflower Oil* and Bacillus Coagulans GBI-30 6086. Potassium Sorbate added as a preservative.
*Allergen advice: *Adds a trivial amount of fat. Contain Soy (Trace Amounts). This product is packed on equipment that also packages products that contain milk, soy, and tree nuts.
A serving a day gives you active cultures 10 times more effectively than yogurt! Half of the serving gives you already a good amount of nutrients. Fat-free, high in potassium and fiber.
- -Probiotic Cultures (Supports immune health and absorption of nutrients)
- -Dietary Fiber (Supports digestive health)
- -Prunes Help Support Healthy Bones
- -Antioxidant Vitamins A and E
- -Vitamins B6, B12 and Iron
Help yourself achieve a healthy digestive system to feel great. Probiotic foods being recognized to be beneficial to digestive health and immunity. With GanedenBC30, a Super-Powered Probiotic, unique probiotic cultures have better survival in the stomach's harsh environment, resisting stomach acids, opposing temperatures, and more effectively delivering live probiotic cells to the rest of your digestive system.
Take this also as a natural source of dietary fiber, acting as prebiotic, thereby feeding the good probiotic bacteria and together, they support the overall health, digestive health, and wellness.
Storage: For best quality, refrigerate after opening.
Shelf life: up to 2 years in the refrigerator.