Same-day delivery available until 2:30 PM in select areas only. Free delivery for orders ₱3,000 or more. Tap to join us on Viber. × - healthy and gourmet grocer

Pouilly Fuisse Roger Luquet

Ambient Healty Food
France, Burgundy
₱ 2010
Sold per bottle
This product is out of stock

Roger Luquet Pouilly-Fuissé Cuvée Terroir Chardonnay

750 ml

Domaine Luquet Roger

Winemaker’s notes:

Domaine Luquet Roger becomes in 2017 Domaine LUQUET Since 1878. Situated in the center of the village of Fuissé in the Saône-et-Loire department with almost 30 hectares of vines, we produce over 240,000 bottles of wine per year, 40% of which is sold in France. The remaining 60% is exported throughout the world. Six Generations of Winemaking with over 55 years old vines grown on chalky-clay soils that are very rich in limestone. Discover our best wines of different appellations: Pouilly-Fuissé, Pouilly-Loché, Saint-Véran, Mâcon Villages, Crémant de Bourgogne. Fuissé is an old roman village, surrounded by vine-covered valleys.

: Pouilly-Fuissé
[AOP - Protected Designation of Origin]

Vinification: in stainless steel tanks to preserve the natural fruit of the grape and the characteristic of each vintage

Tasting notes

Pouilly-Fuissé is a generous and rich wine, with an emerald-gold color. The nature of the soil favors the harmonious development of its fragrance, with a hint of hazelnuts and toasted almonds, and occasionally, exotic fruit. []

Alcohol content: 13.5%


*Fair warning: Alcohol is dangerous for the health. Drink responsibly.


Young, it will make a delightful aperitif. It goes well with shellfish, fish with sauce, quenelles, sweetbreads, and foie gras. []

Serving temperature:  12-14 °C

Grape Variety

100% Chardonnay

Burgundy, France

Store in a cool dark place.

Aging potential:​ 6 years

With this product, discover also

Product reviews for Pouilly Fuisse Roger Luquet

1/21/2021 9:20 PM
very good balance
scent and palate are in sync, gentle and pleasant
Was this review helpful? Yes / No (0/0)