100% Organic Ground Paprika
Made from dried, ground mild chile peppers, paprika is known for adding bright red color and a mild, sweet flavor to everything savory.
Use to accent potato and macaroni salads, chowders, stews, chili, meatballs, deviled eggs, and more.
Another great addition to a simple yet healthy cooking.
Adding ground paprika in your dishes may help reduce calorie intake, sugar, and fat, while getting more intake of some of the phytonutrients at the same time.
The color of paprika powder comes from its content of carotenoids, a family of nutrient including vitamin A. These pigments contribute to the protection of eyesight and healthy cell development with its lutein and zeaxanthin. One tablespoon addition of this great spice can give up to 67% of the daily recommended intake of vitamin A. This vitamin is also important in immunity boost, skin health, as well as proper thyroid function.
It is also packed with antioxidants. One teaspoon of paprika has more antioxidants than an ounce serving of almonds! They bring great changes to the health fighting off damaging compounds, keeping the cells healthy and preventing the risk of getting chronic diseases.
Furthermore, it's all natural, salt-free, and contains no MSG or preservatives.
It is packed with vitamins and minerals as well. With every tablespoon, get 7% vitamin E for skin care, vitamin B6, vitamin K, and other B vitamins. It is also rich in manganese with 5% of the daily value, 2% of zinc, copper, and calcium.
How to Cook with Coriander Powder:
- Use to season and color your stews, soups, rice, potato salads, and deviled eggs
- Mix as an ingredient in sausage preparation, such as Spanish chorizo
- Sprinkle on foods as garnish on eggs or hors d'oeuvres
- Spice and color up your cheeses, marinades, spreads, dips, and sauces
- Dust off on chicken, meats, and vegetables
- Add with olive oil to enhance flavor for a Hungarian dish like goulash, or an Eastern European style of cooking
- Mix with chicken, broth, and sour cream for a Hungarian paprika gravy called paprikash
- Subtitution: a good replacement for cayenne pepper
- For spice mix: Pairs well onion powders, garlic, basil, and oregano
Dried and ground Chile Peppers.
Storage: Store in a cool, dark cupboard, away from heat, direct sunlight, and moisture.
Keep tightly closed when not in use.
Shelf Life: 1-3 years
Use within 6 months upon opening.
1 tbsp mayonnaise
1/2 tsp yellow mustard
1/2 tsp sweet pickle relish
Salt and pepper
Ground Paprika for garnish
Boil the eggs.
Once cooked, remove the shell and cut the boiled eggs in half, lengthwise.
Scoop out the egg yolk and set aside in another bowl.
Put the egg whites on a plate.
In the yolk bowl, add the mayonnaise, mustard, pickle relish, and mash until texture is creamy.
Season with salt and pepper, stir well.
Spoon yolk mixture into its holes on the egg whites.
Sprinkle with paprika to garnish.
Serve cold and enjoy!