Real Thai Pad Thai Sauce (jar)
Taste the flavor and aroma of authentic Pad Thai, one of the most popular noodle dishes in the world. Try this quick and easy to use sauce and delight your guests.
Pad Thai Recipe
- Boil 200g of rice stick noodles for 3 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water. Set aside.
- Use 50ml vegetable oil in a large frying pan. Add 10g of chopped garlic and sauté.
- Add 100g of prawns and 30g of bean curd, stir fry until cooked.
- Add noodles and 2 eggs, and 170ml of Real Thai Pad Thai Sauce. Keep stirring and toss to mix well.
- Add 100g of bean sprouts.
- Stir fry until cooked. Serve hot.
Weight: 170 ml
Sugar 32%, Water, Glucose Syrup 14%, Salt, Shallot, Peanut, Garlic, Monosodium Glutamate (E621), as flavor enhancer, Pepper, Tartaric Acid (E334), as acidity regulators, Sodium Benzoate (E211), as preservative, Paprika Oleoresin (E160c) as coloring.
Allergy Advice: Contains Peanut
Shelf-life: 18 months