How to Cook Cha Soba:
Cook in rapid boiling water for 10 minutes (no need for salt and oil), 8 minutes for Stir-fry.
Drain and rinse with cold water then drain again.
To reheat: briefly submerge in hot water.
Chicken and Vege Yakisoba
*recipe courtesy of hakubaku.com.au
500g Chicken thighs, sliced thinly
1/3 cup Soy sauce
1/3 cup Rice wine
1 ½ tbsp Sugar
270g Hakubaku Organic Yakisoba
3 tbsp vegetable oil
1 onion, sliced thinly
500g Savoy cabbage, sliced thinly
3 carrots, grated
1 tbsp Ginger, chopped
1. Mix soy sauce, rice wine, & sugar, stirring to dissolve. Set aside
2. Prepare Yakisoba according to pack directions.
3. In a wok, cook onion in oil for about 3 minutes.
4. Add carrots, cabbage and ginger. Cook cabbage for 3-5 minutes until soft.
5. Add chicken and cook for 2 minutes.
6. Cover with noodles and pour over sauce.
7. Cover and cook for 3-5 minutes.
8. Remove lid and toss until well combined.
9. Serve on a platter.
Organic Wheat Flour (97%), Salt (2%), Mineral Salts (500, 501), Water
|Average Nutritional Values (serving size 100g)
||Per 100 g
Percent values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Storage: Store in a cool dry place, far from sunlight or heat sources.
Shelf life: 3-6 months unopened.