How to Use Flaxseeds:
Grinding flaxseed makes it easier for your body to get the full benefits of flaxseeds. Grind using spice or coffee grinder and add to your next healthy meal creation.
Overnight Breakfast Berry Oats
¼ cup berries (choose one or mix strawberries, blueberries, cranberries, raspberries)
1/3 cup yogurt (Greek or plain regular yogurt)
3/4 cup rolled oats
2/3 cup unsweetened milk
1 tbsp ground flax seeds
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
pinch of salt
2 tbsp maple syrup
Whisk all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl. You can choose to add berries whole or chop them up for a better blending of flavors. Spoon into a jar with a nice secure lid. Cover and let rest in your fridge for at least 4 hours, or ideally overnight.
Serve and enjoy!
• Gluten-Free: Use gluten-free oats.
• Vegan: Use plant-based or nut milk, plant-based yogurt, and maple syrup or plant sweeteners like stevia
• Sugar-Free: Drop the sweetener and add 1/2 mashed overripe banana.
Organic golden flax seeds 100%
Flax seeds are loaded with nutrients. They are rich in omega-3 fatty acids ALA, lignans, and fiber, all of which have been shown to have many potential health benefits. They is a rich source of healthy fat, antioxidants, and fiber. The nutrients in flaxseed may help lower the risk of diabetes, cancer, and heart disease.
- • Vegan
- • Vegetarian
- • Gluten-free
- • Diet-friendly
- • High Fiber
- • Low Carb
- • Maintain a healthy digestive system
- • Provide a high level of heart-healthy fats such as ALA Omega 3 that has been shown to reduce cholesterol & blood pressure levels.
- • Provides significantly calcium, iron, magnesium, potassium, & zinc when compared to other grains
- • Prevent cardiovascular disease, cancer, osteoporosis, diabetes, & the reduction of inflammation.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place and reseal after opening. Away from heat source and direct sunlight.
Shelf life: 2 years