Healthy Choice Organic Golden Flaxseeds
Flax seeds come from the flax plant grown as crop. Ground seeds of flax is where the flaxseed oil is from. This premium seed has a pleasant nutty flavor and can be easily and creatively added to your healthy daily diet.
Add ground flaxseed to yogurts, cereals, or smoothies. Sprinkle a tablespoon or more in baked goods or main courses, make it a healthy habit.
How to Use Flaxseeds:
Grinding flaxseed makes it easier for your body to get the full benefits of flaxseeds. Grind using spice or coffee grinder and add to your next healthy meal creation.
Ingredients: Organic golden flax seeds 100%
Flax seeds are loaded with nutrients. They are rich in the omega-3 fatty acid ALA, lignans and fiber, all of which have been shown to have many potential health benefits. They is a rich source of healthy fat, antioxidants, and fiber. The nutrients in flaxseed may help lower the risk of diabetes, cancer, and heart disease.
- • Vegan
- • Vegetarien
- • Gluten-free
- • Diet-friendly
- • High Fiber
- • Low Carb
- • Maintain healthy digestive system
- • Provide high level of heart healthy fats such as ALA Omega 3 that has been shown to reduce cholesterol & blood pressure levels.
- • Provides significantly calcium, iron, magnesium, potassium, & zinc when compared to other grains
- • Prevent cardiovascular disease, cancer, osteoporosis, diabetes, & the reduction of inflammation.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place and reseal after opening. Away from heat source and direct sunlight.
Shelf life: 2 years
Overnight Breakfast Berry Oats
¼ cup berries (choose one or mix strawberries, blueberries, cranberries, raspberries)
1/3 cup yogurt (Greek or plain regular yogurt)
3/4 cup rolled oats
2/3 cup unsweetened milk
1 tbsp ground flax seeds
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
pinch of salt
2 tbsp maple syrup
Whisk all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl. You can choose to add berries whole or chop them up for better blending of flavors. Spoon into a jar with a nice secure lid. Cover and let rest in your fridge for at least 4 hours, or ideally overnight.
Serve and enjoy!
• Gluten-Free: Use gluten-free oats.
• Vegan: Use plant-based or nut milks, plant-based yogurt, and maple syrup or plant sweeteners like stevia
• Sugar-Free: Drop the sweetener and add 1/2 mashed overripe banana.