Amy's Organic Black Bean Chili
416 grams (14.7 oz)
The not-too-spicy green chilis mixed with organic black beans, simmered with bell peppers, tomatoes, and a little tinge of lime. A flavorful favorite black bean with chili that gives it a little kick.
Ready to eat comforting dish, a hearty chili fill, and healthy enough that will surely nourish the body. Your chili casserole recipe in a can, conveniently packed and ready to be served.
Made from wholesome, natural ingredients and prepared with the same care like home.
Abundant in fibers, with nice counts of iron and a good source of vitamins A and C, and calcium. It also has less fats and 0 cholesterol.
- o -Low-fat
- o -Vegan
- o -Gluten free
- o -Dairy-free
- o -Lactose free
- o -Soy-free
- o -Corn free
- o -Tree nut free
- o -Kosher DE
- o -0 Trans Fat
- o -No added MSG
- o -No preservatives
Ingredients: organic black beans, filtered water, organic tomato purée, organic onions, organic bell peppers, organic green chiles, sea salt, organic high oleic safflower and/or sunflower oil, organic spices, organic lime juice, organic garlic, organic black pepper.
* This product is made in a facility that produces foods with wheat, milk, soy, tree nuts and seeds. Amy's Kitchen does not use any peanuts, eggs, fish, or shellfish.
- Serve with a glob of Greek yogurt or make it into a tasty black bean dip.
- Pair with a ground sirloin dish or top on baked or mashed potato
- Fill your burritos with black bean chili, lettuce shreds, chopped green onions, grated cheese and then top with salsa plus more hot sauce.
- Add some tomatoes and more spices to make a delicious dinner.
- Spread over cheeseburger and ravish a gourmet chili cheeseburger.
Directions: Heat and serve.
Please do not overcook.