* pair with your favorite dips and sauces.
How to Cook
Preheat oven to 425°F. Baker for 15-18 minutes. Turn halfway through cooking time
- Make sure to fully cook onion rings for food safety and quality.
- Spread frozen onion rings in a single layer on a flat baking tray.
- Since appliances vary, these cooking times are approximate. Cook to desired texture.
- Always cook to a light golden color. When using smaller amounts, reduce cooking time.
- DO NOT OVERCOOK!
- NOT RECOMMENDED FOR COOKING IN A MICROWAVE OVEN.
Onions, Wheat flour, Soybean and/or canola oil, yellow corn flour, Potato starch, Salt, Wheat starch, Water, Sugar, Yeast, Caramel color, Spice extractives, Natural flavor, Colour, Onion powder, Garlic powder
*Allergen information: contains Wheat.
Excellent source of vitamins from real Spanish onions.
- low in saturated fat
Keep frozen until ready to use.