How to Serve:
- - best eaten on its own with a dash of olive oil
- pairs well with tomatoes, papaya, basil, cold cuts, and figs
- fantastic to blend in your pizza & pasta dishes
- roll them up and toss in salads
- great with eggs, wraps, bruschettas and so much more
Wine pairing: white wine, Sauvignon Blanc
Cheese platter: tomatoes, fresh basil or bread, marmalade, apricots, nuts, apples, pears
2 large ripe tomatoes, sliced
1 pack mozzarella di bufala cheese
15 fresh basil leaves, sliced
a dash of extra virgin olive oil
Salt and pepper
Place sliced mozzarella on a large plate or platter.
Top with tomato, sprinkle with basil, and drizzle with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
Serve and enjoy!
Buffalo's milk, salt, rennet.
*Allergen information: contains milk
Storage: keep refrigerated between +4°C and +6°C.
Shelf Life: 1 week kept in brine, 23 days refrigerated