Frozen Ready-to-bake Mini Raisin Swirls
Originally called "pain aux raisins" in bite sizes and ready to bake. This swirled pastry is a spiral french bread, with custard cream and raisins as fillings. Ingredients are all imported from France.
This member of viennoiserie patisserie, is a variant of croissant in France but in other parts like Northern Europe and North America, it is more based on brioche dough.
A twirl of flaky pastry with raisins scattered here and there and a fill of crème patisserie gives a luscious appeal to this buttery pinwheel.
How to Serve:
- This flaky viennoiserie can be served in a special brunch.
- A fundamental part of gourmet breakfast meal, have it the french way.
- Delicious quintessential bread to serve during meetings.
Delivered frozen in dough format.
Frozen dough form: 4.5-6.5 cm long, 30 g
Baked product: 25 g average weight
Keep frozen at -18°C before using.
Do not refreeze after defrosting.
Defrost at room temperature for 15-20 minutes.
How to cook frozen uncooked chocolate croissants:
- Place on baking paper maximum of 12 pieces (tray 40 X 60 mm) with spaces apart. This will give the dough space to expand well and prevent from sticking to the pan.
- Bake at 170-180°C for 16-18 minutes.
*Choose only professional quality baking paper with wax texture to allow the product to rise and expand.
*baking may vary according to oven model, please check oven preferences for specific requirements
*for conventional oven lower temperature by 20°C
270 days (9 months) in the freezer
24 hours in the refrigerator
1 day cooked product