Frozen Baked Matcha Green Tea Tart
Inspired by Asian cuisine, discover this delightful merge of French patisserie expertise with a passion for taste and one of the most famous and trendy ingredients of tea in Asian cuisine - the Matcha Green Tea Tart.
A lovely cream pie with a smooth cream texture infused with the flavor of green tea "matcha" for a unique matcha tea taste, laid on a pure buttery dough, decorated with fine chips of white chocolate. Experience a culinary journey like no other.
Crafted dessert by the expert in pastries, prepare to be wowed by this no bake dessert for all occasions:
• Pure butter short crust
• French wheat flour
• Organic matcha powder from Japan
• No artificial color or flavor
• From the freezer, remove the transparent bag and take out the tart
• Place on a serving plate
• Allow to defrost in the refrigerator for about 5 hours.
• Serve and enjoy!
- a colorful Asian flair that will look great on buffets and banquets
- easy to slice for dessert menu "A la carte"
- a vibrant and tasty treats for a coffee break or take away
- a trendy dessert and pastry you can serve on your coffee shop
Storage: In the freezer at -18 °C minimum
Do not refreeze once defrosted or thawed.
Shelf life: 24 months