- Enjoyed on toast, in cooking, or as a substitute to sugar in breakfast preparations
- As a tonic to boost health: add to green or herbal tea
- Try on yogurts, pancakes, desserts, and any hot drinks.
- It is also used around the world as a home remedy and as an ingredient in beauty products.
- Have a soothing and relaxing day, feel the boost in vitality and have the stress and fatigue fade away.
*adapted from lunedemiel.fr
2 tbsp cider vinegar or lemon
2 tbsp honey enhanced with ginseng
1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
5 tbsp olive oil
Salt and pepper
Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
Honey (99%), concentrated Ginseng extract (1%)
Ginseng can be a powerful stimulant. Combined with pure honey and it will provide a myriad of goodness to well-being. It is known to provide the following comforts:
- Increased stamina.
- Instant source of energy.
- Detox for the body.
- Reduces fatigue.
- Rejuvenates the nervous system and blood circulation.
- Promotes healthy cell regeneration and prevents the growth of certain cancer cells.
- Keeps the coolness of the body.
- Immune system booster.
It contains as well different vitamins, such as some B vitamins, and minerals such as calcium, copper, magnesium, sodium, etc. It has proteins and amino acids and various antioxidants.
Storage: Store at room temperature, in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
Shelf life: 2 years from manufactured date
*but can be kept for years and still safe for consumption.