Whole Frozen "Grand Arôme" Lemon Tart
Whole Tart (makes 8-10 slices)
A must-have in the French gastronomy, this pie is made of pure butter shortbread and a very fruity cream with great taste and aroma of lemon.
A successful and balanced marriage between the acid note of lemon and the sweetness of pure butter paste layered in a lemon cream.
Delicious and refreshing:
• A key part of French gastronomy
• All butter shortcrust pastry
• A successful and balanced union of the slight acidity of lemon with the sweetness of all butter pastry
• French wheat flour
• No preservatives
• No artificial flavour
• Palm oil-free
Preparation and Serving:
In the refrigerator
• Straight from freezer, remove the plastic bag,
• Remove all other packaging including aluminium mould and place on a serving dish,
• Leave to defrost in the refrigerator for 5-6 hours.
In the oven
• Preheat oven at 210°C, thermostat 7.
• Straight from the freezer, remove the transparent bag, turn out the tart and place on a baking
• Heat for 10 minutes.
• Allow to cool for 30 minutes before serving.
• Serve and enjoy!
Sugar; wheat flour; water; whole eggs; concentrated butter; reconstituted skimmed milk; reconstituted lemon juice; modified maize and potato starches; glucose syrup; dextrose; raising agent: diphosphates , sodium carbonates ; salt; gelling agent: pectin; natural lemon flavour with other natural flavours; colour: carotenes; acidifier: citric acid.
Allergen advice: contains Gluten, Milk, Eggs
May contain: Nuts, Soya
Storage: In the freezer at -18 °C minimum
Do not refreeze once defrosted or thawed.
Shelf life: 24 months