HALAL Chicken Wings (middle-joint), packed by 1 kg
1kg, PhP 340.00 / kg
What is Halal meat?
Halal food is that which adheres to Islamic law, as defined in the Koran. The Islamic form of slaughtering animals or poultry, dhabiha, involves killing through a cut to the jugular vein, carotid artery and windpipe.
Animals must be alive and healthy at the time of slaughter and all blood is drained from the carcass. During the process, a Muslim will recite a dedication, know as tasmiya or shahada.
Halal food being free from alcohol, impurities, blood and urine is a healthy source of protein.
Ideas on how to cook:
- marinated, as buffalo chicken wings, or braised
- tasty chicken skewers
- excellent deboned for more tasty meat, added in sautees, soups and stews
- Cook with skin to absorb more flavor, then strip it off after cooking to get lesser fats
Reasons why wings is a great cut and it should be a regular in your shopping list:
- tasty quick cooking snack for your guests
- perfect party food, can be prepared at a moment's notice
- can be added to any recipe to enhance flavor