How to Serve Ideas:
- Spread on top of melted or grated cheese for your pizza topping
- Spice up your dip like one Mexican-type cheezy dip
- Chop then sprinkle some on top of a stewed dish or casserole
- Served hot or cold to top nachos and have a traditional Tex-Mex dish
- Fantastic addition to level up your salads
- Drop on pots to add just the right amount of hot
- Great in salsa to give a unique hint of flavor
- Slice to fill in a sandwich, make it more exciting
- It can even be added as an ingredient in a baked bread recipe
- Smother a few chops to your morning sweet smoothie
- Juice along with the green leafy veggies or carrots for a healthy, spicy, and delicious vegetable juice
Jalapeño Peppers Stuffed with Tuna
*courtesy of La Costena
Makes 4 servings
8 pieces La Costeña® Pickled Jalapeño Peppers
4 oz. crumbled smoked tuna
1 tbsp. minced white onion
1 tbsp. chopped coriander
3 tbsp. La Costeña® Mayonnaise
Salt and pepper
1. Open the Jalapeño peppers along one side carefully, removing veins and seeds.
2. Mix the tuna, onion, coriander, and mayonnaise. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Stuff the Jalapeño peppers with the prepared tuna and serve.
Jalapeno Peppers, Water, Onions, Carrots, Vinegar, Iodized Salt, Spices, and Soybean Oil.
Storage: Place in another container once opened then refrigerate.
Best before date printed on the package.
Shelf life: 4 yrs unopened, 7 days opened