How to Serve:
- toss in your favorite salads or pasta dishes
- can also be your ready-to-serve antipasto
- a great appetizer on its own or mixed with chicken dishes
- serve with your favorite party dips
- to garnish your sandwiches, wraps, or pizzas with a flourish
- for a Greek-style pasta salad, Greek-style salad
- for a classic cheeseboard, cold cuts, cheese, and wine pairing
Wine pairing: Pinot Noir, Sauvignon Blanc
Cheeseboard: cold cuts, charcuteries, Brie - Feta - Black Jack Cheddar
Greek-Style Salad in Olive & Herbs
*recipe adapted from emborg.com
4 tomatoes, quartered
1 cucumber, peeled, chopped
1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
1 tsp dried oregano
85 g Greek-Style Cheese Cubes in Olive & Herbs
2 tbsp Greek extra virgin olive oil
In a large bowl, put all ingredients and season lightly
Serve with crusty bread and enjoy!
Rapeseed oil, cheese (pasteurized milk, edible salt, Lactobacillus delbrueckia subsp. lactis, rennet), olive (black olive, green olive), xiangxinke.
*Allergen information: contains milk
High in calcium with B vitamins, and phosphorous. It supports both bone and gut health in the presence of probiotics and healthy compounds of olives and herbs.
Nutritional Information - 100 g
- Energy: 1228kJ/296Kcal
- Fat: 24g
- Of which saturates: 15.8g
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Of which sugars: 1g
- Protein: 19g
- Salt: 2.9g
*Based on a 2000-calorie diet.
Storage: Keep refrigerated at +2 to +8 ºC.
Shelf life: maximum 365 days unopened, refrigerated.