Greek-Style Feta Cheese Cubes in Olives & Herbs
Delicious soft white cheese cubes in tasty oil, seasoned with a marinade of olives and herbs. Excellent to add to any salad, snack or any kind of cooking.
Made from high quality ingredients to ensure a rich content of calcium, great taste and soft texture.
Type: soft cheese
How to Serve:
- toss in your favorite salads or pasta dishes
- can also be your ready-to-serve antipasto
- a great appetizer on its own or mixed with chicken dishes
- serve with your favorite party dips
- to garnish your sandwiches, wraps or pizzas with flourish
- for a Greek-style pasta salad, Greek-style salad
- for a classic cheeseboard, cold cuts, cheese and wine pairing
Wine pairing: Pinot Noir, Sauvignon Blanc
Cheese board: cold cuts, charcuteries, Brie - Feta - Black Jack Cheddar
High in calcium with B vitamins, and phosphorous. It supports both bone andn gut health the presence of probiotics and healthy compounds of olives and herbs.
Ingredients: Rapeseed oil, cheese (pasteurized milk, edible salt, Lactobacillus delbrueckia subsp. lactis, rennet), olive (black olive, green olive), xiangxinke.
*allergen information: contains milk
Storage: Keep refrigerated at +2 to +8 ºC.
Shelf life: maximum 365 days unopened, refrigerated.
Greek-Style Salad in Olive & Herbs
*recipe adapted from emborg.com
4 tomatoes, quartered
1 cucumber, peeled, chopped
1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
1 tsp dried oregano
85 g Greek-Style Cheese Cubes in Olive & Herbs
2 tbsp Greek extra virgin olive oil
In a large bowl, put all ingredients and season lightly
Serve with crusty bread and enjoy!