How to Cook:
Boil a pot of water.
Sprinkle salt and a little bit of oil.
Add bean pasta to boiling water.
Cook for 4-5minutes al dente.
Strain pasta from water.
Mix with any choice of pasta sauce.
Very versatile organic yellow bean pasta.
- Use in a variety of recipes - noodle soup, curry, stir-fried veggies, pesto pasta, pancit canton, or chicken breast
- Pair with Asian dishes like Pad Thai or any pasta sauce like sundried tomatoes with basil
- Give your kids their favorite pasta dish to let them enjoy the delicious taste with nutrients without them knowing that it's vegetable
- A healthy Swap with your regular pasta
- Very easy and speedy to cook like those instant noodles
Organic Yellow Soybean Filipino-Style Spaghetti
*recipe courtesy of 7grains
100 g Organic Yellow Soybean Pasta cooked al dente
100 g ground lean beef
200 gram-pouch Filipino style tomato sauce
2 cloves garlic (crushed)
1 medium-sized onion (chopped)
1 medium-sized tomato (thinly sliced)
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp brown sugar
1/2 cup water
1 tbsp Skinny Tomato Ketchup
1 cube Skinny Bouillon Cubes
1/4 tsp dried basil
1/4 tsp dried thyme
1/4 tsp paprika
1/8 tsp ground black pepper
Over medium heat, sauté tomatoes until soft and mushy. Add in garlic and onion. After about a minute, add ground beef and stir for about 8 minutes until the meat is golden brown. Add thyme, basil, paprika, and black pepper. Pour the tomato sauce, water, ketchup, and bouillon cubes. Stir constantly and let it simmer for another 5 minutes.
Set aside and pour the sauce over your cooked noodles, top with grated cheese.
Serve and enjoy!
Organic Yellow soybeans (edamame) (92%) and water (8%)
This soybean protein pasta is made out of 92% organic yellow soybean and 8% water. Soybeans are a superfood with soy being tagged as "meat without bones", there is plenty of protein in this food, and is often used as a protein substitute. It also helps provide numerous and amazing health benefits.
Get double the protein and four times the fiber than the regular pasta noodles plus extra nutritional value.
- - Rich in fiber
- - Low calories, low cholesterol, low net carbs
- - High protein, calcium, and iron
- - Zero Additives
- - USDA Organic
- - Certified Gluten-Free
- - Non-GMO Project Verified
- - Kosher Certified
- - Vegan, plant-based protein
Store in a cool dry place.