Swap out your regular ketchup for an equally delicious more nutritious substitute.
Use this, as well, for your tomato-based healthy recipes to add to a well-balanced healthy diet!
Serve as a sauce or dip to any fried dish or any dish at all.
Mix to make marinades.
Add to your recipes and enhance flavor to your cooking.
Tomato Paste, Coconut Sap Syrup, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Sea Salt, Citric Acid, Spices.
Skinny Tomato Ketchup is low-calorie ketchup with low glycemic content. It is safe for diabetics and also great for individuals on a weight loss diet. It contains antioxidants and lycopene that are helpful for the body in fighting off toxins, improving vision, preventing cancer, and strengthening the bones.
You get these other health benefits, too:
- - Low sodium
- - No preservatives or additives
- - No artificial flavors or coloring
- - Gluten-free
- - Vegan
- - benefits of INULIN - soluble dietary fiber promoting healthy digestion and may lower cholesterol
- - benefits from antioxidants
- - Lycopene - naturally occurring in red tomatoes, prevents heart disease and certain types of cancers
- - Diabetic-friendly: uses low glycemic organic coconut sap
- - Promotes digestive health and may lower cholesterol
|Average Nutritional Values (serving size 10g)
|Calories from fat
Percent values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Store in a cool dry place.