- Great for your homemade sandwiches
- Works nicely for your BLT (bacon, lettuce & tomato) sandwich
- Perfect to pack in the lunchbox
- For your daily bread and butter
- Excellent ingredient for a pudding
- Fantastic as toast or any type of sandwich you can think of
Rice flour, potato starch, brown sugar, palm oil, coconut milk, tapioca, xanthan gum, salt yeast
A good source of fiber, iron, and calcium, the gluten-free sliced bread is a much better option than regular bread taking into consideration gluten-intolerant individuals as well as those with sensitivities to eggs.
Very fitting for gluten-free and vegan diets.
It may also help ease digestive functions and general gastrointestinal health especially for people who have gluten intolerance and those diagnosed with Celiac disease.
Another variety of bread that is entirely beneficial for a lifetime gluten-free diet, an effective treatment of Celiac disease.
Store in the freezer for up to 3 months, well wrapped.