Organic Edamame Protein Pasta
A protein-packed pasta made of Edamame beans, premature green soybeans harvested before they get to ripe. Using a traditional Asian method, the highest quality green beans are being made instead of starch or wheat into a pasta. It has the same consistency as the regular pasta but with lesser carbs and more protein.
Delicious with a distinct veggie aroma that blends well with any flavor without a peculiar taste, only healthy content.
Only two ingredients: beans and water. Do away with the guilt: this pasta is not made from starches nor wheat so you can enjoy your pasta meals, and usual pasta recipes with high protein (about two times more), more fiber (about six times more), but less carbs (about half less)! Do your pasta favorite without the added carbs, discover this guilt-free goodness for your noodle.
This organic, low-carb, high-protein, gluten-free, high-fiber and vegan bean pasta is a healthy swap for your regular pasta or pancit noodles. All the flavor and taste you crave for in a pasta noodle with lesser evil carbs!
- Rich in fiber
- Low calories, low cholesterol, low net carbs
- High protein, calcium, and iron
- Zero Additives
- USDA Organic
- Certified Gluten-Free
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Kosher Certified
- Vegan, plant-based protein
Ingredients: Organic green soybeans (edamame) (92%) and water (8%)
How to Cook:
Boil a pot of water.
Sprinkle salt and a little bit of oil.
Add bean pasta to boiling water.
Cook for 4-5minutes al dente.
Strain pasta from water.
Mix with any choice of pasta sauce.
This organic bean pasta is very versatile.
- Use in a variety of recipes - noodle soup, stir-fry noodles, pancit canton, pesto pasta, Beef Stroganoff.
- Prepare your kids' favorite pasta dish and have them enjoy the delicious taste AND the nutrients of vegetable without them knowing what hit them.
- Swap your regular pasta with this healthier and guilt-free goodness.
- Quick and easy to cook, so get your al dente pasta craving fix in no time.
Delivered within Metro Manila, Philippines.