Salt-Free Organic Garlic Herb Bread Blend
The perfect blend of garlic and herbs that gives the quintessential garlic bread flavor. It pairs greatly as well on meat, eggs, potatoes, and other entrées!
Garlic Herb bread blend makes a scrumptious garlic bread. Add to heighten the flavor of dips, chili, stews, pizzas, and roasts.
A nice synchrony of garlic, thyme, oregano, basil, onion, red pepper, marjoram, and paprika that offers a gourmet appeal to your bread and dishes.
Another way to add flavor without worrying about the health. It is low fat, low calories, and no salt. All natural without additives nor preservatives.
A healthy choice for heart patients. Garlic is a powerful ally to help lower the risk of getting heart disease. It may aid in managing high blood pressure and cholesterol. It is said to help as well fight off cancer cells.
Add paprika in the mix, which has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Then there's oregano, with one of the highest antioxidant activities. Onion, has the same qualities as well. This may help greatly in reducing cancer risks.
Red pepper, on another note, may help take care of immunity with its richness in vitamin C. Basil gives the skin health a boost. Add with thyme and may help ease stomach troubles and digestion.
How to Cook with Garlic Herb Bread Blend:
- The ultimate seasoning for your garlic bread - how to make garlic bread: combine with butter with some chopped parsley and melt in a saucepan. Brush on an Italian bread, then toast. Sprinkle with mozarella cheese and serve with pasta.
- Great on other bread recipes, too - focaccia, garlic bread toast, or any garlic bread recipe
- It can be used on vegetables, fish, and chicken as well
- Sprinkle on your burger or add in your eggplant casserole
- Be a little bolder and add to your adobo recipe, chicken fillet recipes, or meat dishes
- Subtitute to your usual table salt
Garlic, thyme, basil, oregano, paprika, onion, red pepper, marjoram.
Storage: Store in a cool, dark cupboard, away from heat, direct sunlight, and moisture.
Keep tightly closed when not in use.
Shelf Life: 2-3 years
Use within 6 months upon opening.
Oven Fried Potato Chips
*recipe courtesy of spicehunter.com
4 large russet potatoes
Vegetable or olive oil
The Spice Hunter Garlic Herb Bread Seasoning
Preheat oven to 400°F. Wash potatoes and slice thinly using a mandolin. Rinse potatoes and dry thoroughly. Coat potatoes with oil and arrange in a single layer on two baking pans. Bake for 10 minutes, rotate pans and bake for about 10 more minutes or until brown. Remove pans from oven and sprinkle chips with seasoning and salt to taste. Enjoy as a snack or as a side dish.