How to Serve:
- primarily used in pasta and pizza recipes
- ideal for hot oven-baked dishes
Wine pairing: Italian white wine
Cheese platter: fresh tomatoes, olives, basil, pesto, roasted veggies
Corned Beef Hash Brown Bake
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Time of cooking: 10 minutes
Approximate time of baking: 15-20 minutes
Good for 3-5 servings
3 cans corned Beef
1.5 potatoes, chopped
1 cup Mozzarella Cheese, grated
1 cup Cheddar Cheese, grated
2 pieces green and red bell pepper, cut into cubed
5 cloves garlic, minced
1 large onion, chopped
3 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
salt and pepper to taste
1. Melt butter in a pan, then saute garlic and onion.
2. Saute the bell pepper, corned beef, and potatoes, and then season with salt and pepper.
3. Cook for 3 more minutes or until light brown, and then set aside.
4. Combine beaten eggs and milk, in a bowl, then stir well. Set aside.
5. In a ramekin, arrange and press down corned beef-potatoes mixture then sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
6. Pour egg-milk mixture then, top with the mozzarella cheese.
1. Preheated the at 300 degrees Fahrenheit, and bake for 15-20 minutes.
2. Remove from oven then serve immediately
Pasteurized milk, Water, Iodized Salt, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid)
*Allergen information: contains milk
Suitable for vegetarians.
A good source of calcium is cheese and protein. It contains good amounts of B vitamins such as Riboflavin, Biotin, and Niacin, and minerals such as Phosphorus, Zinc, and potassium. This cheese will not only improve your cooking, but it is also good for your health, too. Watch out though for its high amount of saturated fat. People who follow a strict diet are advised to take this in moderation.
Storage: Keep frozen
Shelf Life: 6 months