Frozen Fig Puree
Puréed figs from Provence, the exotic fruit cultivated from ancient times and grown today all over the world, creates a juicy and sweet flavor with a delicious, natural taste that can be used for many recipes.
Sweetened only with 10% by weight of granulated sugar and is unpasteurized, the rest is puréed fig 90%. No added flavors, coloring, preservatives, nor thickening agents.
- No preservatives
- No flavoring
- No coloring
- Certified GMO-free
From an expertise praised by professional chefs and pastry chefs, natural taste and nutritional value are retained while this puree is made.
Fig puree is a source of dietary fiber and carbohydrates with 7% daily value provision per 100 gram serving, and the important mineral, manganese. Several other nutrients are in moderate-to-low doses.
Figs also are rich in phytochemicals including polyphenols, anthocyanins, and some other phytonutrients, which are important in free-radical hunt and sweep helping protect the body from various infections, degenerative diseases and lifestyle-induced ones.
- Popular in smoothies, ice creams, sorbets, mousses and bavarois desserts.
- Use in toppings and sauces for desserts, gateaux or pates de fruits
- Incorporate into cocktails and other drinks
- Add to tarts, minced pies, cakes, and other desserts.
- Use in sauces, glazes for steaks, syrups, spreads on chicken and other meat dishes
- Fig puree is also used as fat substitute in baking
Puréed Figs 90%, Sugar 10%
Weight: 1 kg
Store between -18° C (0°F) and max 15°C.
Shelf life of 24 months in the freezer.