Ciabatta - Green Olive
Ciabatta with green olives made with imported ingredients from France, baked fresh daily and delivered freshly baked.
An originally Italian white bread, Ciabatta was created as an alternative to the French baguette, baked in different ways.
Graced with savory olives, this bread takes up a notch when it comes to taste, with a classic crust exterior of crisps and crunch.
- Best served warm and eat on its own while having a steaming cup of coffee
- Great to pair with pasta, meat dishes, or soups
- Used as a side dish to a meal
- Exotique base for a pizza or an appetizing bruschetta
- Makes an exciting sandwich bread with Italian meat fillings, cheese, and/or tomatoes
- Superb as toasted or grilled, be made into a Panini
Wheat flour, green olives, water, salt, olive oil, and yeast.
Like all the white breads, this bread can be your source of carbohydrates for breakfast. It provides energy and helps in satiety. Lacing it with green olives just puts its nutritional profile up a level. Olives help boost iron in the body and contain vitamin E and antioxidants.
Store in a cool dry place.
Suitable for freezing upon delivered. Fully defrost before use and do not refreeze once defrosted.
Green Olive Ciabatta Sandwich
1 loaf Green Olive Ciabatta
1 pack Salami Di Milano
1-2 dashes pesto
3 tbsp olive oil
1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
1 tbsp basil herb
5 olives (optional)
Salt and pepper
Cut the bread in half.
Drizzle olive oil on the cut parts.
Spread pesto on each cut side.
Layer with salami and tomatoes.
Top with grated parmesan cheese.
Garnish with basil herbs with a dash of salt and pepper to season.
Serve with olives on the side and enjoy!