Chocolate Twisted Pastry
Twisted croissant pastry delicately folded and filled with chocolate chips and custard cream, a heavenly melt-in-the-mouth flaky goodness made with imported ingredients from France, baked fresh daily.
Heat gently and be assaulted by a heavenly wafting aroma of butter with a tickling scent of chocolate. Crisp twist of flaky pastry layers on the outside with a decadent chocolate and indulgent custard called crème patissière on the inside.
- Great treat during coffee or tea time.
- Delicious bread alternative for your breakfast meal or a leisurely brunch.
- Fun new little twist that your kids will definitely enjoy and appreciate.
- Gourmet viennoiserie to add to your buffet table.
- Pretty-looking in breakfast servings or pastry platter in hotels, cafés, or restaurants.
This type of pastry also belongs to the family of viennoiserie ("things of Vienna"), much like croissant, pain au chocolat, pain au raisin, etc.
Introduced by an Austrian officer August Zang during the opening of Viennese bakery (Boulangerie Viennoise) between 1837-1839, this has been part of the French bakery revolution and has gradually become one of the icons of French culinaire.
Lightly warm in the oven toaster for 1-3 minutes.
Delivered freshly baked.
Best consumed on day of delivery. If storing for later consumption, freeze to preserve freshness.