Freshly-baked Chocolate Croissant
Baked from a renowned croissant recipe of imported ingredients from the country of its origin, France, Chocolate Croissants (called pain au chocolat) are layered doughs of puff pastry-like texture filled with chocolates rolled within.
Originally, this type of viennoiserie had brioche bread as base stuffed with dark chocolates in it but it evolved then to a flaky dough base that we all now know.
Way better than your average chocolate bread you get from the bakery.
Level-up to gourmet and get the delicious crunch and flaky feeling of light layers of pastry with a melt-in-your-mouth goodness of chocolates.
How to Serve:
- Sweet roll of pain au chocolat can be served as desserts to indulge your younglings and loved ones with from time to time.
- Viennoiserie of flaky goodness to wind down with during breaks in meetings.
- A delicious gourmet breakfast, to bring a feel of France right within reach.
- Delectable addition to your pastry platter for your breakfast buffets and get-together.
- Flaky pastry with decadent chocolate filling for brunch, snacks or desserts.
Freshly baked daily, delivered right at your doorstep.
*Best consumed on day of delivery. If storing for later consumption, freeze to preserve freshness.
Lightly warm in the oven toaster for 1-3 minutes.
**Also available in bite-size.
Freshly baked croissants should last for about 1 to 2 days when properly stored at room temperature.
Stored in the refrigerator in plastic or foil, shelf life extends to 5-7 days.