- Pairs perfectly with red and white wines, grapes, kale chips, and jams to create appetizers and snacks
- Pairs well with pesto, asparagus, and spicy jams for any dinner or cocktail party
- Great alternative to soft goat cheeses for spreads
- Guaranteed beautiful crown jewel of any cheeseboard
- Slice or spread it on crackers or on your sandwich for lunch, cucumbers, as a soft "non-goat" cheese spread.
- Just devour it on its own, such a delectable dessert cheese
Vegan Chèvre Bruschetta
90 grams Chevre - Vegan Cheese
1 baguette, cut in diagonal (>1-inch thick)
2 cups tomatoes, cubed
2 cups strawberries, cubed
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 tsp Dijon mustard
1 tbsp lemon juice
1/4 cup pitted olives, chopped
1 1/2 tbsp fresh basil leaves, chopped
1 garlic, peeled and minced
Salt and pepper
Thinly spread one side of baguette slices with olive oil then arrange on a baking sheet. Oven-bake for 5-8 minutes or until lightly browned.
Wash tomatoes and strawberries then drain.
Mix the rest of the olive oil with lemon juice and mustard in a bowl. Put tomatoes, strawberries, basil, olives, and garlic in the stir.
Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
Shred and spread chevre vegan cheese on the slices then put the tomato and strawberry mixture on top.
Serve and enjoy!
Raw cashews, dried cranberries, walnuts, rosemary, rejuvelac (probiotics), coconut oil, Pangasinan sea salt.
*Allergens: Contains cashew nuts and walnuts.
Being plant-based with other health-friendly ingredients, this vegan cheese is cholesterol-free, contains fiber and good bacteria from probiotics, a good amount of protein that almost rivals the dairy counterpart, and is a great addition to your iron source. For every serving of 30g, it offers 4% of the daily recommended fiber intake, 6% protein, and 4% iron.
This cheese is safe for individuals who opt for a dairy-free diet, safe for those with diabetes and with gluten intolerance. Perfect for a vegan diet.
Storage: Keep refrigerated.
Best eaten within three weeks of opening.
Shelf life: three months in the freezer.