How to Serve:
- - ideal as a side dish or an appetizer
- amazing in a buffet or as a first course accompanied by a salad
- makes simple dishes such as Caprese or bruschetta great or more elaborate dishes such savory pies
- delicious on salads, pizza, pasta, soup
- pairs well with croutons and grilled vegetables
- fabulous to spread on crackers or good bread with a sprinkle of salt and a drizzle of olive oil
Wine pairing: Chardonnay, Chianti Classico
Cheese platter: tomatoes, croutons, grilled vegetables, fresh berries, melon, stone fruits, charcuteries
1 peach, sliced
a bunch of arugulas
a bunch of red lettuce
a bunch of fresh basil leaves
one ball of burrata cheese
2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
a pinch of course salt and freshly ground black pepper
Arrange the peach slices, the arugula, and lettuce on the serving platter.
Place the burrata ball at the center.
Top with basil leaves.
Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and olive oil evenly over the top.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
Serve immediately, and enjoy!
Pasteurized whole milk, cream UHT, salt rennet and acidity regulator: E270.
*Allergen information: contains milk
Storage: Store in freezer at ≤4°C
Shelf Life: 20 days, 1 year frozen