Buckwheat bread (pain au sarrasin) is made with imported ingredients from France, baked fresh daily. A simple yet robust loaf with rich complex taste wafting with distintive subtle aroma.
Considered to be one of the special breads as it is made from buckwheat flour. Buckwheat, a triangular grain-like seeds is used like wheat when made into flour - not being actually a wheat, it is part of the rhubarb family.
These nutritious seeds when made into buckwheat flour provide rich starch contents and good amount of protein and essential amino acids. It is also a good source of iron, zinc, and selenium. Not only this loaf helps notch up the energy, it can help boost immune system, too.
- Great as pre-workout breakfast
- Better than granola bars as snack, light in the tummy
- Goes well with cheeses, fish, and veggies
- Links as well with walnuts, nuts and raisins
- Pairs perfectly with cider
- Pleasure food with a melted butter
Delivered freshly baked
Weight: 1 lb
Wheat flour, water, dehydrated and fermented buckwheat flour, dehydrated wheat sourdough, salt, yeast, wheat gluten, malted wheat flour.
Allergens: contains gluten, traces of sesame, traces of nuts