Cut your cooking time in half by trying this pre-sliced French Fries. Delivered frozen to preserve freshness.
Make it healthier by baking instead of deep frying.
Cut per fry: 10 x 10 mm
Here is a guide to making crisp delicious french fries as good as your favorite (less healthy) fast food french fries.
Making the Perfect Baked (Frozen) French Fries
- Put frozen french fries in a bowl and drizzle them with 2 tablespoons of canola oil or olive oil. Use hands to toss them around to make coating each piece much easier. Putting them in a bag and tossing them around should work too.
- Get foil that is one and one half the size of your baking sheet, crumple it up and line your baking sheet with it. (It's okay not to make it too flat on the pan.)
- Put the pan with the foil lining in the oven and heat it up to 400 degrees F.
- Take the pan out and carefully put the french fries in, spreading them out to an even layer, to make sure they do not sit on top of each other.
- Put pan back in the oven and let bake for around 20 to 23 minutes.
- Take the pan out of the oven an sprinkle the french fries with salt and pepper, and a bit of herbs like parsley.
- To add a bit more flavor sautee a tablespoon of fresh chopped garlic with a tablespoon of Isigny butter and drizzle on top of the fries. Enjoy!
Nutritional Value (Serving Size: 100 grams)