Fig Fruit Purée

1 kg, Puréed Figs
Origin: France, Delivered Frozen
₱1150.00 / kg
Healty Food Healty Food

Frozen Fig Puree

Puréed figs from Provence, the exotic fruit cultivated from ancient times and grown today all over the world, creates a juicy and sweet flavor with a delicious, natural taste that can be used for many recipes.

Sweetened only with 10% by weight of granulated sugar and is unpasteurized, the rest is puréed fig 90%. No added flavors, coloring, preservatives, nor thickening agents.

  • No preservatives
  • No flavoring
  • No coloring
  • Certified GMO-free

From an expertise praised by professional chefs and pastry chefs, natural taste and nutritional value are retained while this puree is made.

Health Benefits:

Fig puree is a source of dietary fiber and carbohydrates with 7% daily value provision per 100 gram serving, and the important mineral, manganese. Several other nutrients are in moderate-to-low doses.

Figs also are rich in phytochemicals including polyphenols, anthocyanins, and some other phytonutrients, which are important in free-radical hunt and sweep helping protect the body from various infections, degenerative diseases and lifestyle-induced ones.

Serving Ideas:

- Popular in smoothies, ice creams, sorbets, mousses and bavarois desserts.
- Use in toppings and sauces for desserts, gateaux or pates de fruits
- Incorporate into cocktails and other drinks
- Add to tarts, minced pies, cakes, and other desserts.
- Use in sauces, glazes for steaks, syrups, spreads on chicken and other meat dishes
- Fig puree is also used as fat substitute in baking

Ingredients:

Puréed Figs 90%, Sugar 10%


Origin: France

Weight: 1 kg

Storage:
Store between -18° C (0°F) and max 15°C.
Shelf life of 24 months in the freezer.

 

Nutrition Facts

Fig Fruit Puree Nutrition Facts

 

Customers who bought this item also bought

Product reviews for Fig Fruit Purée

Existing reviews

this is also good
Yup, it tastes different but a good different. I also used it as dip :D
From: Shelly | Date: 11/10/2017 12:06 PM
Was this review helpful? Yes / No (0/0)
It's amazing!
It's my first time to try fig purée, it tastes heavenly!
From: Kim | Date: 10/20/2017 12:17 PM
Was this review helpful? Yes / No (0/0)